Core Systems Continues to Add to Their Rugged Line of HPE Servers with the New 1U DL360RS and 2U DL380RS
Published: June 29, 2017
Core Systems is adding to their industry-leading line of rugged Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) products with the release of the new 1U DL360RS and 2U DL380RS. These new rugged HPE servers are variants of the original DL360RS and DL380RS but with a shorter height, providing customers with more versatility.
The two new additions to the Core Systems Rugged HPE Series expands their ruggedized HPE servers to a total of eight, all of which feature the latest ProLiant and Intel® Chipset technology offerings.
Core Systems President Chris Schaffner believes the new servers will be another dynamic addition to their line of rugged HPE products. “The new 1U DL360RS and 2U DL380RS expands on our partnership with Hewlett-Packard Enterprise. Both of these servers are shortened for users requiring 1U or 2U height while maintaining the power of their predecessors. We’re constantly finding new ways to provide our customers with more versatility needed to thrive in military environments.”
Continuing its legacy of reliability, serviceability, and continuous availability, the 1U DL360RS Rugged Server from Core Systems is the ideal choice for:
- Compute-Intensive Applications: Big data, analytics, tactical internet, and more.
- Dynamic Workloads: High-performance computing, databases, and virtualized mobile cloud; all of these workloads require a top-rate balance of performance, energy-efficiency, and density.
- Low-Latency and Transactional Applications: Applications that have complex requirements for real-time data.
- Space-Constrained Server Environments: Such as those used in mission-critical military environments and embedded applications.
Updated with the latest Intel E5-2600v4 processors and 2400MHz DDR4 memory, the 2U DL380RS allows you to deploy a single platform to handle a wide variety of workloads:
- Virtualization: Consolidate your server footprint by running multiple virtual machines on a single rugged server.
- Big Data: Manage exponential growth in your data volumes – structured, unstructured and semi-structured.
- Storage-Centric Applications: Remove bottlenecks and improve performance.
- Data Warehousing/Analytics: Find the information you need, when you need it, to enable better business decisions.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Trust the DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server to help you run your business in near real-time.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Deploy remote desktop services to provide your workers with the flexibility they need to work anywhere, at any time, using almost any device.
- SAP®: Streamline your business processes through consistency and real-time transparency into your end-to-end corporate data.
The addition of these two rugged servers expands the already comprehensive line of Gen9 HPE servers. Core System’s rugged HPE series includes 1U, 2U, and 3U servers that feature a short-depth design. These servers are all MIL-STD-810 tested to withstand the rigors and unpredictability of military environments.
Core Systems is a pioneer in the industrial and military computing field. Core Systems manufactures both custom and COTS solutions for the industrial, embedded and military computing marketplaces. Products offerings range from rugged industrial computers and rackmount LCDs to complete custom designed systems and multi-panel display consoles. Core Systems is trusted worldwide to deploy best-in-class rugged computers and displays.