DL380RS GEN9 3U Rugged Short Depth Server
Based on the world’s best-selling server with Gen9, the Core Systems DL380RS just got better. Updated with the latest Intel® E5-2600v4 processors and 2400MHz DDR4 memory, the DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server is designed to adapt to the needs of any environment, offering enhanced reliability, serviceability, and continuous availability, all backed by a comprehensive warranty.
With the DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server from Core Systems, you can deploy a single platform to handle a wide variety of workloads:
- Virtualization – Consolidate your server footprint by running multiple virtual machines on a single DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server
- Big data – Manage exponential growth in your data volumes – structured, unstructured and semi-structured
- Storage-centric applications – Remove bottlenecks and improve performance
- Data warehousing/analytics – Find the information you need, when you need it, to enable better business decisions
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) – Trust the DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server to help you run your business in near real-time
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) – Deploy remote desktop services to provide your workers with the flexibility they need to work anywhere, at any time, using almost any device
- SAP® – Streamline your business processes through consistency and real-time transparency into your end-to-end corporate data
To support your heterogeneous IT environment, the DL380RS Gen9 Rugged Server supports Microsoft® Windows® and Linux® operating systems, as well as VMware® and Citrix® virtualization environments.