Rugged R4201 4U Server
Rugged R4201 4U Server
The Raptor-R4201 is full featured medium depth (20″) 4U industrial computer. The system includes 4 available PCIe slots, dual SATA hard drives and a DVDRW all powered by a multi-core Intel i3 CPU.
The RAPTOR-R4201 ships with either a Windows or Linux OS and can be configured for fault tolerance with mirrored RAID drives and the addition of a dual redundant hot-swap power supply (AC or DC).
For applications that require high end video capability there is an x16 slot available for the latest NVIDIA graphics cards.
All of our integrated systems have the option to add hot-swap capability to hard drives.
The RAPTOR-R4201 has a 20″ depth that allows the system to fit into almost every rack or transit case. The system chassis has the perfect balance of drive bays, air flow and PCI slots. There are several configurations that are possible with this chassis layout. Use this configuration as a starting point and speak to one of our Sales Engineers to modify or enhance the system specification to meet your exact needs.
- 7 (H) x 19 (W) x 20.1 (D)
- (177 mm x 483 mm x 510 mm)
- 45 lbs (20.14 kg) fully configured
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz auto switching
- Output Power 500W
- (Dual Redundant Options Available AC,DC)
- 2 x 120mm (108 CFM ea.) Front Mount
- One fan mounted in power supply
MOTHERBOARD FORM FACTOR
- mATX 9.60 inches by 9.60 inches
- (243.84 millimeters by 243.84 millimeters)
- Core i3-2120 3.3GHz
- Intel H57
- Quad-Core (4)
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (max 32GB)
- Intel® HD Graphics
- DVI-I, HDMI and DisplayPort
- (PCIe x16 Add-in Video Cards Available)
- 10/100/1000BaseT Intel® 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Levels 0, 1, 10, 5
FRONT I/O SWITCHES
- Power On/Off and System Reset
- Power On, Hard Disk Activity, Ethernet
- 6 (Back) 2 (FP Header optional)
- USB- Four USB 2.0 Type A connectors
- USB- Two USB 2.0 Type A connectors
- Video- One DVI-I D-sub connector
- Video- One HDMI D-sub connector
- Video- One DisplayPort connector
- Storage- One eSATA 7pin external connector
- Audio- Five HD stereo connectors
- Ethernet- One GB RJ45 connector, with status indicators
- 3- 5¼ inch external
- 1- 3½ inch external
- Total PCIe slots- 4
- PCI Express 2.0 x16- 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x1- 3
- Hard Disk Drive- QTY 2 500GB SATA
- DVD/RW Drive- QTY 1 SATA
- Floppy Drive (Optional)
- Windows 7 Pro 64-Bit
- Windows 7 Pro 32-Bit
- Windows XP Pro
- Red Hat Enterprise
- Suse Enterprise
- 20 Ball Bearing Slides (extend out to 26)
Request a Quote for the Rugged R4201 4U Server
WHY CORE SYSTEMS?
Our engineers are well-versed in the latest software and hardware that is transforming the industry.
We have a long history of developing field-ready rugged systems.
We have a fast and easy support system to ensure your rugged products run smoothly and match your mission's needs.
BUILT IN THE USA
Our products are built, tested, and delivered from the United States of America.