Rugged 2U GEN10 DL380RS
The Rugged DL380RS T-Series 2U server is a rugged short-depth server from HPE built by Core Systems and made to handle extreme environments of all types.
DL380RS T-Series GEN10 2U Rugged Short Depth Server
Based on the world’s best-selling server with Gen10, the Core Systems DL380RS T-Series just got better. Updated with the latest Intel® E5-2600v4 processors and 2400MHz DDR4 memory, the DL380RS T-Series Gen10 Rugged Server is designed to adapt to the needs of any environment, offering enhanced reliability, serviceability, and continuous availability, all backed by a comprehensive warranty.
With the DL380RS T-Series Gen10 Rugged Server from Core Systems, you can deploy a single platform to handle a wide variety of workloads:
- Virtualization – Consolidate your server footprint by running multiple virtual machines on a single DL380RS T-Series Gen10 Rugged Server
- Big data – Manage exponential growth in your data volumes – structured, unstructured and semi-structured
- Storage-centric applications – Remove bottlenecks and improve performance
- Data warehousing/analytics – Find the information you need, when you need it, to enable better business decisions
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) – Trust the DL380RS T-Series Gen10 Rugged Server to help you run your business in near real-time
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) – Deploy remote desktop services to provide your workers with the flexibility they need to work anywhere, at any time, using almost any device
- SAP® – Streamline your business processes through consistency and real-time transparency into your end-to-end corporate data
To support your heterogeneous IT environment, the DL380RS T-Series Gen10 Rugged Server supports Microsoft® Windows® and Linux® operating systems, as well as VMware® and Citrix® virtualization environments.