R2600RS GEN10 2U Rugged Short Depth Server
The Core Systems Apollo R2600RS Rugged Server takes the proven HPE Apollo R2600 4 node system and repackages the server in a rugged, space-optimized 2U form factor ready for your toughest deployments. With up to 4 dual-socket nodes, 24 total SSDs, 1GB or 10GB connectivity, and an integrated management suite, the Apollo R2600RS provides an all-in-one package that can scale to meet your tactical needs. Four independent hot pluggable HPE Apollo XL170r servers in a single 2U chassis provide 2X the performance density of standard 1U servers (four servers in 2U vs. 4U of rack space) in a rugged enclosure.
Flexible configuration options make the Apollo R2600RS System perfect for a variety of workloads, including HPC clusters. The system also supports a full complement of HPC features, including top bin CPUs, fast memory, integrated accelerators or GPUs, and high-speed cluster fabrics and I/O interconnections. These options make it easy for you to achieve the right balance of price and performance for your tactical HPC workloads. The ruggedized Apollo R2600RS is designed to be quick to deploy in any rugged environment, easy to use, and simple to grow.
- Density optimized for data center deployment (up to 80 servers in a 42U rack)
- Configuration flexibility for variety of workloads
- Attain HPC performance with accelerators, top bin CPUs, and fast HPC clustering
- HPE Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) Management
- HPE Apollo Platform Manager
- HPE Insight Cluster Management UtilityCore