Rugged RX4202 4U Server
RX4202 4U Computer
The Raptor-RX4202 is a high power 4U Quad-Core Xeon server with seven available rear I/O slots. The chassis is designed for standard 19 inch rack mounting with a height of four rack-units and a depth of 20.1 inches. The RAPTOR-RX4202 has been designed with leading-edge COTS components to provide an extremely fast yet stable platform. The RAPTOR-RX4202 server can also be custom configured to meet specific program requirements.
- 7 (H) x 17 (W) x 20.1 (D)
- (177.8 mm x 431.8 mm x 510.54 mm)
- 55 lbs (25 kg) fully configured
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz auto switching
- Output Power 800W
- (Redundant Options Available)
- 2 x 120mm (109 CFM ea.) Front Mount
- One fan mounted in power supply
MOTHERBOARD FORM FACTOR
- ATX 12 inches by 10.2 inches
- (304.8 millimeters by 259 millimeters)
- Dual 2.40GHz Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5645 Processors
- Intel 5500
- Quad-Core (4)
- 12GB DDR3 SDRAM (up to 48GB)
- 2GB NVIDIA Quadro 4000
- (Several PCIe x16 video card options are available)
- Dual 10/100/1000BaseT Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Levels 0,1, 5, 10
FRONT I/O SWITCHES
- Power On/Off and System Reset
- Power On, Hard Disk Activity
- 2 (Back) 2 (FP Header Optional)
- USB- Two USB 2.0 Type A connectors
- Video- One VGA 15pin connector
- Serial- One RS232 9pin connector
- Ethernet- Two RJ45 connector, with status indicators
- Keyboard- One PS/2 port
- Mouse- One PS/2 port
- (Additional I/O can be added to system)
- 3- 5¼ inch external
- 1- 3½ inch external
- PCI slots- 2
- PCI Express 2.0 x16- 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x4- 3
- Hard Disk Drive- QTY 2, 2TB SATA
- DVD/RW Drive- QTY 1 SATA
- Floppy Drive (Optional)
- 20 Ball Bearing Slides (extend out to 26)
Request a Quote for the RX4202 4U Computer
WHY CORE SYSTEMS?
Our engineers are well-versed in the latest software and hardware that is transforming the industry.
We have a long history of developing field-ready rugged systems.
We have a fast and easy support system to ensure your rugged products run smoothly and match your mission's needs.
BUILT IN THE USA
Our products are built, tested, and delivered from the United States of America.