Core Systems, an industry-leading provider of rugged rackmount computers and displays, announced today their release of the 3rd generation G2 LCD. The new revision of the bestselling 1U LCD display is now even lighter and shorter than ever before. The G2 is a full-featured 19” rackmount LCD in a short clamshell form factor and comes equipped with many features not found in other rackmount display in the market. Built with an all-aluminum, rugged, lightweight unibody construction, the G2 is the shortest depth, lightest weight 19″ 1U LCD available today. As with the previous version, the G2 comes standard with both VGA and DVI connections.
Each G2 LCD features:
- 19” LCD in ultra-short 18” depth 1U chassis
- Integrated kill switch, which cuts all power to the LCD when in the closed position
- Integrated locking mechanism and dual thumbscrew locks, which ensures the display remains securely fixed to the rack when stowed or in transport
- Integrated cable retraction arm with dual thumbscrews, which provide for quick and easy installation and removal from the rack
- Integrated cable tie mounts, which secure all cable connections on the rear of the LCD
Core Systems offers several additional options for the G2, providing customizable choices for their customers. These options include:
- Integrated KVM, which allows control of up to 16 computers from a single G2 console
- Integrated keyboard with trackball or touchpad in both PS/2 and USB
- Integrated keyboard that is sealed and/or illuminated for night vision operations
- Integrated protective A/R glass
The Core Systems G2 LCD is perfect for all applications that require a technically superior 1U short depth 19” LCD that is both rugged and reliable.
Published: November 29, 2011