Rugged 1U EL4000RS
The Rugged HPE Edgeline EL4000RS 1U server from Core Systems is a 20" depth four compute node Converged Edge System built for the military.
Edgeline EL4000RS 1U Rugged Short Depth Server
Core Systems has released the new Rugged HPE Edgeline EL4000RS Converged IoT System in a short 20″ depth rugged 1U form factor. The rugged HPE EL4000RS server leads the expansion from the data center and cloud computing to the edge, enabling IoT insights and action in real-time, through 3 points of convergence in one box:
- Unprecedented deep edge compute based on open standards
- Unique integration of precision data capture and control
- Data center-class security, device, and systems management
This new rugged, compact system is designed specifically for harsh environments — providing data center-level capabilities at the edge that deliver immediate insight from IoT data. This enables businesses to make real-time decisions, adding value to their operational processes that result in better business outcomes.
The HPE Edgeline EL4000RS from Core Systems also addresses latency, bandwidth, cost, security, duplication, corruption, and compliance issues, enabling three critical components of savings and success — immediate insight, money, and time to action. The rugged, short depth EL4000RS brings new and distinct business values to the edge, offering:
• Faster insights and business agility: Integrated data ingest, processing and control for accelerated time to insight
• Converged solutions: Deep, open x86 compute, and enterprise-class device and systems management
• Compact size and footprint: Various mounting options to suit space constrained edge environments
• Ruggedized form factor: Designed to withstand increased shock, vibration, and broad temperature ranges compared to traditional servers