Rugged R1091 1U Server
Rugged R1091 1U Server
Core Systems 1U Rackmount System comes with highly customizable configurations and an ultra short depth 1U server platform with one rear I/O slot that provides OEM customers with flexibility to add in thier own feature card. The system is designed for standard 19 inch rackmounting with a height of one rack-unit and a depth of 8.6 inches.
The RAPTOR-R1091 has been designed with a Mini-ITX motherboard to provide a fast, short depth, and low power draw platform. The RAPTOR-R1091 server is a scalable system that can also be custom configured to meet specific program requirements.
- Highly Customizable Configurations
- High CPU Speeds/ Low Total Wattage
- Industry’s Shortest Lead Times
- Standard 24hr Burn-in Cycle
- Standard 2 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Height 1.75
- Width 17
- Depth 8.66
- Weight 9 lbs
- Intel® CPU architecture options from Intel embedded long-life roadmap
- 1 x 40mm (15.3 CFM ea.) Rear Mount Optional
- One fan mounted in power supply
- Heatsink and fan on the processor
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz auto switching
- Output Power 250W
MOTHERBOARD FORM FACTOR
- Mini-ITX 6.7 inches by 6.7 inches
- (170.18 millimeters by 170.18 millimeters)
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics (VGA + DVI-I ports)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Levels 0, 1, 5, 10 support
FRONT I/O SWITCHES
- Power On/Off and System Reset
- Power On, Hard Disk Activity, Ethernet
- 8 Total- 4 (Back) 4 (internal)
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports- 4 pin USB Type A
- 2 x network – Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T – RJ-45
- 1 x display / video – DVI-Analog/Digital – 29 pin combined DVI
- 1 x audio / video – VGA- 15 pin
- 1 x audio – line-out – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x audio – line-in – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x microphone – input – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 2 x Serial Ports
- 1- slimline external
- 1- 3½ inch internal
- 1 PCI Express x16
- Hard Disk Drives – QTY 1 1TB SATA300 7200RPM
- CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive – QTY 1 Slimline DVDRW SATA
Request a Quote for the Rugged R1091 1U Server
WHY CORE SYSTEMS?
Our engineers are well-versed in the latest software and hardware that is transforming the industry.
We have a long history of developing field-ready rugged systems.
We have a fast and easy support system to ensure your rugged products run smoothly and match your mission's needs.
BUILT IN THE USA
Our products are built, tested, and delivered from the United States of America.