Rugged R3203 3U Server
R3203 3U Server
The RAPTOR-R3203 is a high powered Hexa-Core i7 3U rackmount server with four hot swap SATA drives and five available rear I/O slots. The chassis is designed for standard 19 inch rack mounting with a height of three rack-units and a depth of 20 inches. The RAPTOR-R3203 system has been designed with leading-edge COTS components to provide an extremely fast yet stable platform. The RAPTOR-R3203 server can also be custom configured to meet specific program requirements.
- 5.25 (H) x 19 (W) x 25.6 (D)
- (133 mm x 483 mm x 650 mm)
- 39 lbs (17.7 kg) fully configured
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz auto switching
- Output Power 520W
- 4 x 92mm (51 CFM ea.) Center Mount
- 1 x 60mm (23.5 CFM ea.) Rear Mount
- two fans mounted in power supply
MOTHERBOARD FORM FACTOR
- ATX 12.00 inches by 9.60 inches
- (304.80 millimeters by 243.84 millimeters)
- 3.33GHz Intel Core i7 Extreme Processor
- Intel X58 Express
- 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (up to 16GB)
- Nvidia SLI* and ATI CrossFire* multi-GPU platform support
- 10/100/1000BaseT Intel® 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Levels 0, 1, 10, 5
FRONT I/O SWITCHES
- Power On/Off and System Reset
- Power On, Hard Disk Activity, Ethernet
- 8 (Back) 2 (FP Header optional)
- USB- Eight USB 2.0 Type A connectors
- Audio – SPDIF output – TOSLINK
- Audio – line-out – mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Audio – line-in – mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Microphone – input – mini-phone 3.5 mm
- Audio – line-out (center/subwoofer) – mini-phone 3.5 mm Audio – line-out (side surround) – mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Storage- Two eSATA 7pin external connector
- Storage- One IEEE 1394 (FireWire) – 6 pin Connector
- Ethernet- One RJ45 connector, with status indictors
- 6- 3½ inch external (hot swap)
- 2- 5¼ inch external
- 1- 3½ inch external
- PCI slots- 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x16- 1
- PCI Express 2.0 x1- 1
- Hard Disk Drive- QTY 6, 1TB SATA
- DVD/RW Drive- QTY 1 SATA
- Floppy Drive (Optional)
Request a Quote for the R3203 3U Server
WHY CORE SYSTEMS?
Our engineers are well-versed in the latest software and hardware that is transforming the industry.
We have a long history of developing field-ready rugged systems.
We have a fast and easy support system to ensure your rugged products run smoothly and match your mission's needs.
BUILT IN THE USA
Our products are built, tested, and delivered from the United States of America.